Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener

Options
  • 29-05-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi

Thinking of getting garden tidied up, trees & bushes cut. Could anyone recommend someone in waterford city that they would have used and were pleased with.
    Obviously looking for reasonable rates.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭henboy

mozattack wrote: »
    Hi

Thinking of getting garden tidied up, trees & bushes cut. Could anyone recommend someone in waterford city that they would have used and were pleased with.

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garden-Maintenance-Services/331917930164690

Very good service ....

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ocos

mozattack wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

I used a waterford man that was recommended to me and he did a great job, nice guy too. Pm me if you want his number. Charged me 80euro for a days work, 150euro for 2 days.
    Was really pleased with the end result!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thiadale06

Hi I've used a gardener for the last 2 years recommended from a friend and I have to say he's great at what he does very reasonable and very thorough if u want I can pass his details on pm me and gladly pass it on

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynnyloo

henboy wrote: »

I have used this service for quite a few years now. They are extremely efficient with brilliant experience and they have the patience to deal with all sorts of customers including me :).. I wouldn't go past them for anyone.... They have a loyal customer base which speaks for itself...

Advertisement