Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Womens FR60 + Foot Pod

• 29-05-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Garmin Womens FR60 + Foot Pod? If so how do you find it....or does any one swear by a different brand/model?? (((Something under the 200euro mark!)))

Thanks
    Fi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Garmin Womens FR60 + Foot Pod? If so how do you find it....or does any one swear by a different brand/model?? (((Something under the 200euro mark!)))

Thanks
    Fi
    Whatever about the brand, I would buy a different watch. Plenty of Garmin GPS-based watches in that price bracket, for example the 110, 210 and even the 410. If you must have the foot-pod (e.g. for a treadmill), you could always buy that at a later date (though if not calibrated regularly, can be inaccurate).

Advertisement