If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CLEARANCE - FREE BOARDIE DELIVERY SPECIAL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi PhilBoy.

The Samsung is currently £499.95 and in stock.

Shipping would be £21.99.

Many thanks

Dave

philboy wrote: »
    Hi John,

What's the Sterling price of the UE40D5520?

Thanks,
    Philip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Any chance you can cut me a deal on the LG 32LK330? My budget is €250.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Hi Dave,

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi Dave,

Do you have any of the following left:

- Philips 42PFL7606H - 3D / Full HD / Smart / 4 HDMI / USB / AMBILIGHT
    - LG 47LK950 - LAST ONE - 3D / FULL HD / LCD / 3 HDMI / USB
    - LG 37LK450 - LCD / FULL 1080p HD / 3 HDMI / USB / SAORVIEW

Cheers mate

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Do you have any of the following left:

- Philips 42PFL7606H - 3D / Full HD / Smart / 4 HDMI / USB / AMBILIGHT
    - LG 47LK950 - LAST ONE - 3D / FULL HD / LCD / 3 HDMI / USB
    - LG 37LK450 - LCD / FULL 1080p HD / 3 HDMI / USB / SAORVIEW

Cheers mate

Philips 42PFL7606H
    LG 47LK950 - LAST ONE Still available - ex demo
    - LG 37LK450 - Good stocks locally and in our main warehouse.. AND I'll reduce the €price to €389.99 including delivery....

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Philips 42PFL7606H
    - LG 37LK450 - Good stocks locally and in our main warehouse.. AND I'll reduce the €price to €389.99 including delivery....

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Pm sent mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

i have sent an email on the email given above, really grateful i was steered to this post.
    all the very best,
    treecreeper

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kumar_aq

Any chance of getting Philips 42PFL7606H

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

hi wonder did my post get posted! treecreeper here, was linked via my query for tv to here, and wonder do you have a screen for me!
    would love a 28"x20" or thereabouts, sorry for the weird specs but would love a bigger screen and wall mounted, is that a possibility? xx

kumar_aq wrote: »
    Any chance of getting Philips 42PFL7606H

Kumar - completely sold out unfortunately...

...anything else grab your fancy?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Philips 42PFL7606H

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Can the 37LK450 play avi's from USB and does it have soarview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭leshogan

ill take an lg 19. pm sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jamesd wrote: »
    Can the 37LK450 play avi's from USB and does it have soarview?

Hi James,

It can indeed. :) And yup Saorview approved so all good. :)

Chris

Hi James,

It can indeed. :) And yup Saorview approved so all good. :)

Chris

I'll take one then at €389 delivered to Galway please , how do I pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ehmar

Hi, interested in LG 32LV355U, any left? Is this a display model? Also do you do the 5 year guarantee on this and if so how much is this? Do you know how flat can you get this against a wall?

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Gene Parmesan

Hey

Interested in the LG 26LV250 if its still available and new in box?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

Hi, do you have LG 32LK450U lcd tv? and how much cost with delivery to Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Do you have any of the LG 32LK330U's left by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭mightyabhabelle

Hi John,

looking for 36 to 40".. with at least 2 hdmi... perferably 3, scart and USB so I can play movies via the USB.

Budget up to 400 but would rather stay around 350. Ex demo is fine as long as its a bargain :-)

thanks M

ps.. this looked good but I dont know how sharp the picture is.
    SHARPLC40SH340

jamesd wrote: »
    I'll take one then at €389 delivered to Galway please , how do I pay?

James,

Apoloies for the delay getting back to you - did the guys get back to you??

If not drop me a line and I'll get on the case by return!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Ehmar wrote: »
    Hi, interested in LG 32LV355U, any left? Is this a display model? Also do you do the 5 year guarantee on this and if so how much is this? Do you know how flat can you get this against a wall?

Regards

Ehmar,

apologies (grovel :o ) for the delay getting back to you - the 32LV355U is now completely sold out - we do have 32LK330's still in stock and ready to ship if you are interested in these at just £229.95 / €289.99 or I have one LG 32LV550T available at £379.95 / €479.99 again with free delivery.

From the new range we have the 32CS460 (really nice Tv) at £244.95 / €309.99 including delivery.

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay getting back to you!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

James,

Apoloies for the delay getting back to you - did the guys get back to you??

If not drop me a line and I'll get on the case by return!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi - Yes got 2 calls there today from yourselves and I rang back there with my credit card and ordered it - Great service thanks very much.

bondja80 wrote: »
    Hi, do you have LG 32LK450U lcd tv? and how much cost with delivery to Drogheda?

Bondja,

thanks a million for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We are completely sold out of the 32LK450 now - could we tempt you with a 32LS5600 €429.99 including delivery... :D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls5600/lg-32ls5600

LED / DLNA / Full HD / 100HzMci etc etc

Go on you deserve it!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Do you have any of the LG 32LK330U's left by any chance?

Jayob,

apologies for teh delay getting back to you - yep still have them at the €289.99price including delivery - brand new boxed of course!

Keep me posted if we can assist and again apologies for the awful delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

looking for 36 to 40".. with at least 2 hdmi... perferably 3, scart and USB so I can play movies via the USB.

Budget up to 400 but would rather stay around 350. Ex demo is fine as long as its a bargain :-)

thanks M

ps.. this looked good but I dont know how sharp the picture is.
    SHARPLC40SH340

Mighty,
    (again) apologies for the delay getting back to you - Ok I would recommend the 37LK450 which I can do at €389.99 including delivery!

On the connections and USB front it should be perfect - here is an extract from the blurb:

In terms of connections, the 37LK450 has more than before. An extra HDMI socket takes the total to three, allowing for the connection of 3 High Definition sources, such as an HD-TV box, HD games console and Blu-ray. In addition to this, the 37LK450 boasts SCART and component connections for your analogue sources. The side-mounted USB socket is extremely useful for plugging in digital media devices and playing back music and pictures on your TV. Furthermore, the USB socket now also accepts the DivX HD format, meaning that you can playback High Definition video using the socket, too. The PC input makes this attractive TV the perfect complement to your home computer. Topping off the wide range of sockets is a digital optical sound output - ideal for connecting this LG 37 inch LCD TV to your home cinema for a useful upgrade in sound quality.

We have these available ready to ship - just drop me a line if you would like to order one and we will get you sorted,

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Jayob,

apologies for teh delay getting back to you - yep still have them at the €289.99price including delivery - brand new boxed of course!

Keep me posted if we can assist and again apologies for the awful delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

no worries about the delay at all, would you do it for me cheaper if i could collect?

Jayob10 wrote: »
    no worries about the delay at all, would you do it for me cheaper if i could collect?

The best I can do for collection would be to take €12.99 off for you - but then if you come up you'll see lots of other things that you need, and we'll even give you a Richer Sounds mug and some coffee!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Gene Parmesan

Hey

Interested in the LG 26LV250 if its still available and new in box?

Thanks

Any response on this?

Any response on this?

GP,

apologies for the delay - that 26LV250 is actually our last display model - I can do an extra £10/€15 off if that sweetens the deal...

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Hi,

I'm interested in the Toshiba 32BV701B that's for sale on your web site for £199.95. How much for the TV and delivery to dublin in euro?

Thanks,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.