Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't make outgoing calls ,just goes to voicemail

Options
  • 29-05-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Just got UPC , Gigabit AS200 phone, won't allow me make outgoing calls, it just goes to voice mail , how to I stop it going to voicemail the minute I want to use phone ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Digger01 wrote: »
    Just got UPC , Gigabit AS200 phone, won't allow me make outgoing calls, it just goes to voice mail , how to I stop it going to voicemail the minute I want to use phone ?

I don't quite follow.

What happens when you make a call from another phone to your UPC phone?

What happens when you make a call from your upc phone to another number?

Have you tried rebooting your upc modem connected to your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Digger01

When I dial a number ,it just goes to voicemail. and I can't get out of it .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Digger01 wrote: »
    When I dial a number ,it just goes to voicemail. and I can't get out of it .

Right, so if you dial any number from your upc phone it goes to your voicemail centre where you listen to your voicemails?

If that's the case ring UPC as there is obviously something setup wrong.

Advertisement