Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry emails

Options
  • 29-05-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Just got the Blackberry curve, tried to set up email on it using the setup wizard, but when I go into email setup the only option I am getting is to use a work email account with a Blackberry enterprise server. According to the manual there should also be an option to set up a personal email but I am not getting that option at all.
    Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

What network are you with? You need to have the network provision you for BlackBerry services. Are you bill or pre pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

O2 pre pay

Thanks for that, they never explained this in the shop, just set me up for the NET to use the internet.
    Sent the BLACK text to 50231, says it will be applied shortly.

Followed the instructions to register the pin and IMEI but it tells me the device is not registered, so do I just leave it a while until the blackberry services are applied to me?

just wait a little. You could do a battery pull in 15 mins and then pop it back in. It should start working then

• Advertisement

When the edge changes to capitals, is that when I know it's good to go?

Yes, that's it

Working now, thanks again!

You're welcome.

Advertisement