Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Players Promotion

Options
  • 29-05-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering when a player turns 20 and is kicked out of the youth system and a new player brought in using the average amount of stars used for the season, do we get shown how many stars that is? ie. do we know how good the players coming in will be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

macslash wrote: »
    Was just wondering when a player turns 20 and is kicked out of the youth system and a new player brought in using the average amount of stars used for the season, do we get shown how many stars that is? ie. do we know how good the players coming in will be?

You can see on the new player as normal with the scouted stars after he has been scouted.

If you want to predict what stars beforehand you can work it out handily enough but you are not shown it. One important thing to note is that it uses the average amount earned not used. This makes it easier to calculate as for example I have a level 3 scout and get 1o stars a week which means all my new ya players scouted when another player ages out of the system are scouted at 10 stars.

So unless you have updated your scout in the last season then the number of stars used in the auto-scouting is the same you get from your scout each week (but doesn't take away from your total stars saved)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

Cool thanks a million! Ya I changed from level 1 to 2 a few weeks back..wont have anyone I wont be promoting for another season though!

Advertisement