Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIG NA TIT ORM-2012 HELP!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Please help!! :/ my teacher has given us virtually NO notes for the book. She said we only have to do up to Chapter 8 with the new syllabus, but has given us no help whatsoever :/
    I'm trying to write out my own notes chapter by chapter but I have no idea what are the main points to focus in on in each chapter. If any one could please please please give me some notes on chapters 2-8 (1 is grand) that would be amazing!!! email me: [email]email removed[/email]
    I can swap you notes on TNTO for notes on the Poetry if you want :) or in a dif subject like English.

THANKS & GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already know where the leaving cert forum is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Arie.c

Spear wrote: »
    You already know where the leaving cert forum is.
    I don't understand what you mean by that?? :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Arie.c wrote: »
    I don't understand what you mean by that?? :/

Why did you post this in a completely unrelated forum, if you already know where the leaving cert forum is, given that you've already posted there?

Because this is my first time using Boards.ie and I'm completely confused by it. Sorry like.

Check the stickies in this forum, in particular this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056533903

that should help you end up in the right place.

In the case of the leaving cert forum there's a shortcut domain name setup at leavingcert.boards.ie

• Advertisement

okay thanks.

Advertisement