Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever get nagged for drinking?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

A lot of us will have enjoyed a nice weekend of drinking in the sun, so the last thing anyone wants is to be nagged by people about your drinking.

I've increased my drinking a lot this year and people have started commenting on it. It's the usual nonsense: o
    We're not comfortable with having you in our home or can you stay off the drink for tonight if you're coming to dinner .

Life is hassle enough without having my free time encroached upon by this kind of attitude.

Anyone else sick of these kind of moaners?

Sounds like your Mam and Dad will be asking you to move out soon if you don't clean up your act OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Attention seeking OP is attention seeking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Attention seeking OP is attention seeking.

he/she is doing ok so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Drink and coffee are very much linked. Coffee goes hand in hand with a bottle of whiskey and a day spent on and off the coffee and the drink.

If you're not running around screaming and crying on the actual night out itself then your fear is bollocks. Get involved in a serious night out, commit crimes, break relationships, cause damage and then sit back the next day in a beautifully fuzzy blanket of insidious terror.

Ended up going out drinking like I predicted. Woke up with two broken fingers and blood all over my shirt. No memory of what happened and I am uninjured apart from my hands. I have been under a cloud of anxiety (bordering on terror) ever since, and deeper depression. I haven't left my bed since and I feel like there's a conspiracy of some sort against me.

There IS a conspiracy against me.

These are some of the posts by the OP re alcohol lately,when asked would he not consider getting professional help he said NO, Its obvious he has an alcohol problem which seems to be spirialling in downward trend and its now (as it does)affecting the people around him,You can blame everything and everybody about your drinking and where you do it but at the end of the day its your choice to drink,Nothing changes if nothing changes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

realies wrote:

These are some of the posts by the OP re alcohol lately,when asked would he not consider getting professional help he said NO...

It's a bit much to go searching through my posts to find references to alcoholism. We all have skeletons in our closets if we dig deep enough, but you should air your dirty skeletons in public...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

It's a bit much to go searching through my posts to find references to alcoholism. We all have skeletons in our closets if we dig deep enough, but you should air your dirty skeletons in public...

Dident have to search , you posted all them today & yesterday, and if you bothered to search my posts you will have seen I have posted quite a lot about my drinking where allowed, The point I am trying to make with you is that you dont seem to want help and are blaming other people for your problem.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1015

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

Im calling absolute horsesh1t on the op.
    His recent posts dont add up.
    Should be infracted for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

The brother brought this back from mallorca the other day and man I won't be drinking this stuff again, 50% proof lol crazy stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Occasionally the giant pink rabbit who lives with me will pass a remark about it.
    Not a pink rabbit. But the first time i seen something i thought it was real and scared the crap out of me. Other times you knew what to expect.:cool:

Advertisement