Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calum Best Special Guest at Pop Picnic. What will he do?

• 29-05-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Just saw This (Pop Picnic) Advertised on TV3's event guide. Never heard of it, and it sounds horrific. But, I see that Calum Best is special guest there.

What will he do? :confused::confused:
    I'm genuinely curious. Will he model, dance or just be a celebrity....?

Does he just walk around and get paid for people to point at him? I mean i presume he's getting paid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

regail us with tales of trips to the STD clinic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Isnt he one of those complete gobshítes that is *ahem* "famous", for absolutely nothing? I remember hearing his name like once about 4 years ago and nothing after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He'll just walk around scratching his balls and wonder why no-one recognises him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

He'll connect his phone up to a set of speakers and play a few mp3s he has saved there while he holds a set of headphones up to one ear.

Allyall wrote: »

What will he do?

Me with a bit of luck. Now where did you say I can get tickets?

• Advertisement

I saw him on cork he walks around and occasionally has his pic taken he is sooo talented!! All I could think was Georgia WTF were you thinking ? He has a skull like face imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

"What will he do?"

Anything that moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Same as he did in Cork for his 'Guest appearance' walk around looking bored, have a few photos taken with the punters and try to get the phone numbers of the best looking women in there....

Got to hand it to him.... if he can do that and get paid for it then fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Celebrity forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement