Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Wheelie bins were just stolen

Options
  • 29-05-2012 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Our wheelie bins were stolen today while we were out General & Recycling so phoned up Ray Whelan taught maybe they took them back on the slim chance
    But they didn't.
    So obviously someone's going around Lifting bins
    & Yes our bins were collected today & we are paid up until Feb 2013 :mad:
    We live on Mountrath Rd side of town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Did you ring the Guards?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Same thing happened to me a couple of times a few years ago. I was with AES at the time & they delivered a new bin to me when I rang then. Heard after that 2 of my bins were in the garden of a rented house. The people in the house hadn't paid for their bins so they weren't lifted & they took mine to store their rubbish somewhere. Bet one of your neighbouts has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I'm with clean Ireland, their bins are chipped so if they're stolen, they can deactivate them and the lorry won't be able to lift them. Maybe your company has something like that in place?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

givepress3 wrote: »
    yea.. thats what you get for looking at my wife you numpty
    what???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

didn't report to police hardly any point. have my house No scribed onto them so will know if a neighbour took them. highly unlikely though it's quiet estate.
    Will be leaving bins at back of house in future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

SIX PACK wrote: »
    didn't report to police hardly any point. have my house No scribed onto them so will know if a neighbour took them. highly unlikely though it's quiet estate.
    Will be leaving bins at back of house in future

There is as you don't report the stat isn't recorded. They keep the number of crimes is dropping................no people just aren't bothering to report them.

Advertisement