Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicious Dooradoyle gang charged

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

wonder was this the same guy who robbed a mate of my nephew. Held him up on the bus with a screwdriver near crescent and took phone etc......

There is a alot of young teenage scraotes causing hassle in the Dooradoyle area,these happen to be 3 of them.People talk about rough areas but Dooradoyle seems to always creep up in the court news the last few years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

crimes are getting worse in limerick prison is a luxury with laptops,a library and gym they should be splitting rocks or doing a free labour scheme

bigpink wrote: »
    There is a alot of young teenage scraotes causing hassle in the Dooradoyle area,these happen to be 3 of them.People talk about rough areas but Dooradoyle seems to always creep up in the court news the last few years

free houses..........most of the folk who have been in Dooradoyle for years are fine. It's always when scumbags move out from town.........
    though there are a few scumbags born and bred in dooradoyle from my experience.......

• Advertisement

My brother is in Kilteragh and paying hard for his house,not nice to have these scrotes living near ya.

My brother is in Kilteragh and paying hard for his house,not nice to have these scrotes living near ya.

that's a shame. they need to be forcibly moved out of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kilteragh was a nice area, loads of scummy families living there now, a few in Glencairin as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i notice a lot with scumbag families they just relocate them,and relocate them again,the last resort would be kicking them off ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A product of the regeneration no doubt. Move the scum to another part of the city so they can poison that place too. Should be sharing a cell with a guy called Bubba, see how tough they are after a few months of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

I always thought that violent criminals like this should be forced to take part in a prisoner exchange program.

Send them to Turkey, we take a few Turks in exchange. The crime rate would soon drop off. The problem is there is no fear of the system. They are in their comfort zone:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Seeing as we are getting into fantasies about how to deal with scumbags watch this - Russian's Toughest Prisons.

Their prison Black Dolphin seems like hell on earth. I've seen several of the "Toughest Prisons" series but this place seems to be on a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Ireland is slowly turning into Alabama. I noticed it the past week in the fine weather. There seems to be a huge increase in general in white trash, scumbags, and nomads knocking around...........

In my experience The Clancy's are cowards.

Andrew Ryan and Kenneth Clancy are cousins.

There's a lot more I could post but i've been given sound advice by a mod not to.

krudler wrote: »
    Kilteragh was a nice area, loads of scummy families living there now, a few in Glencairin as well

One of those 3 is a doctors son

omg our area so quiet so sad to hear

Advertisement