Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where i can get a prostituta around the Galway area.

Options
  • 29-05-2012 7:58pm
    Site Banned Posts: 17

And actually that post was Following your own rules gva. Hypothetical is not mentioned in the charter.

Comments

That your question was hypothetical is irrelevant. Asking how to smuggle drugs, regardless of whether the question is hypothetical or not, explicitly goes against the forum charter. Why? Because the answer to the question would be a discussion about how to carry out an illegal activity--as per the passage from the charter I quoted to you. There are no differences between a hypothetical discussion and a factual discussion when it comes to this: the end result is still a discussion about how to carry out an illegal activity. It's the how that I (and boards.ie) have a problem with.

Also, I requested that you read the charter. If you had done so you'd have seen that discussing moderation decisions in the forum is against the rules. No, I don't know where you can find a prostitute, but I do know where you can find a ban. Post something that goes against the charter again and I'll be happy to show you. Take this as a final warning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement