Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Process/Mechanical Engineering jobs Australia

Options
  • 29-05-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,
    I will be immigrating to Australia in September & I was hoping I could get some advice on securing a Process/Mechanical Engineering role? I have over 3 and a half years experience as a Process Engineer & would be looking for something along those lines. I am 27yrs old so I would be heading on WHV in the hope of securing sponsorship. I will more than likely be heading to WA or QLD. Are engineering jobs still in high demand? My aim would be to secure a role on a temporary basis, impress the employer in the hope of sponsorship. Any advice would be appreciated, especially people who work in the above fields.
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement