Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for after The Leaving Cert?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Come to think of it, if it turns out that there really is life after the leaving cert, I'll spend a good chunk of the summer learning to drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I'm planning to fill the green bin completely with all my notes from the last two years :pac: I think I have the equivalent of a small forest in my room right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Do my theory, get driving lessons and be driving for college hopefully, along with a potential job lined up and then the rest of Summer just catching up with friends and my girlfriend and just having a general good time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

'm going to America on a youth activism trip for 2 weeks on the 25th June :D:D:D
    I'm going to America too! Something crazy like the 18th June to 11th July o_O It messed up all my summer plans though, wouldnt mind not going :( Should be fun though, I'll be in NYC on July 4th and two of my friends are gonna be there too :)

I wont know what to do with myself after the LC...seriously. Like, freedom from studying, all day, every day, for 3 months. :eek: Plan to join a gym and do loads of fun stuff, I just havent decided what yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

Hitting Santa ponsa for a lads holiday for 10 days, and then back to the gym to get ready for bodybuilding show next year! COME AT ME BRO!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

tumblr_lxvac029qx1qdrqfao1_500.png

My summer will probs go something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Hitting Galway with the women for the Arts Festival! Hopefully I'll get a summer job... Hopefully join a gym too :) Throw in a few nights out and that'll be my summer! This day 3 weeks.... Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

tumblr_lxvac029qx1qdrqfao1_500.png

My summer will probs go something like that

That's literally my summer every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Dave-Seger-happy-holidays.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

1. Learning to drive
    2. Photography trips, maybe do photoshoots for people if I'm able to.
    3. Beach (hopefully)
    4. Climb the Comeraghs
    5. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros concert
    6. One week as a volunteer in a summer camp
    7. Debshh
    8. Maybe something else if I think of anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Adolescenteen

First there will be tones of drink! Having a BBQ after finished the L.C with a load of friends.

Week after going to England by myself, plan on going to London for a few days getting the train across to Paris for a day.

Santa Ponsa on the 25th of July for a couple of weeks.

Loads of blogging, reading and writing.

Also work up the courage to ask a girl I have been talking to a lot recently out.

Learning how to drive. Also need to find a job.

And plenty of sleep :-).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

biohaiid wrote: »
    Grad at the end of June.
    My whole month of July is basically taken up with charity stuff, maybe a trip to Belarus.
    I wanna go to Dublin, Galway maybe Belfast once or twice .. I wouldn't mind a weekend abroad too. :P
    Then in August in my town theres a festival, my 18th and then the results and all that.
    Should be busy, but good. :)

Have you ever been before? Its an odd place. Theres just a weird vibe everywhere.

I plan on staying up until 4-5 in the morning playing games and watching bad tv shows like Geordie Shore. I'm hoping to go to Wales kayaking for a week or so and I also need to buy a car.A lot of my plans revolve around money.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PTheArtist

SLEEP. GAMES. MOVIES. PARTIES.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insua

Gonna get bollixed every night for about a week after lc, go to the gym and chill during the day. Then 6th year holiday, and just piss about really. Maybe electric picnic

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Partayy!!! Down to Wicklow for a week with the lads, Gama bomb gig!! Hopefully get a summer job to fund my many nights out, go to New York for a week :D Summer will be class! :)

Hopefully the weather isn't bad either so I can get a good bit of bouldering done :p

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

Sleep,eat tonnes of crap(this healthy diet for the l.c is gonna be history)
    I pretty much have a job secured :D
    Read a game of thrones series
    Finish ocarina of time
    Go out a couple of times ;)
    Go into town at least once a week
    Going to alicante for a week with the family
    Shop for debs dress
    Get a new laptop so I can finally play sims 3 again without laaaag itching to play seriously :eek:
    Watch the e3 press conferences (dying for more wii u info!)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

bluugirl wrote: »
    Finish ocarina of time
    Shop for debs dress
    Get a new laptop so I can finally play sims 3 again without laaaag itching to play seriously :eek:
    Watch the e3 press conferences (dying for more wii u info!)

I'm confused, the video games imply you're a man, but the debs dress implies you're a woman...

Regardless, ocarina of time <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Zaffy wrote: »
    I'm confused, the video games imply you're a man, but the debs dress implies you're a woman...

And the fact that her username is bluugirl implies nothing. :rolleyes:

+1 for OoT though.

Are girls not allowed to like games? :(:confused::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Finish ocarina of time

Started ocarina when I was 6 years old.......finished it last christmas..... :P

Started ocarina when I was 6 years old.......finished it last christmas..... :P

Better late than never! I got it for the 3ds late last year and have not played it for ages for one reason or another I'm currently near the end of the fire temple as far as I can remember? Its so damn beautiful :) well It looks like ive brought this thread a bit off topic sorry for that! I'll stop now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

:D
    There's a party on the 22nd so that. I plan on spending the whole weekend on a buzz. (I may not come home:p).
    Then working 3 days a week for a bitta dosh. Heading to Switzerland with the boyfriend in July cz he has an apartment there. Debs at the start of August and The Rose of Tralee at the end of August. I hope to have many beachy/chilling/partying days in between but we'll take it as it comes.
    Apart from that, I wanna dye my hair, get the Deathly Hallows as a tattoo and get a few piercings. GO CRAZY:cool:
    Cmon 22nd of June... I NEED YOU:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

Stare at a wall until it becomes painful, because sure it won't matter if I am wasting my time any more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Are girls not allowed to like games? :(:confused::p

Sims 3! please.........
    Pwning noobs on Black Ops is the way to go.

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Sims 3! please.........

and who said I don't play that too? used to play it at friend's houses didn't interest me enough to buy it :pac: I'm more partial to a bit of gta to be honest! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I'm just going to go to Gamestop with around 200 euro and buy every game that I've missed in the last 2 years.Its a long list.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

and who said I don't play that too? used to play it at friend's houses didn't interest me enough to buy it :pac: I'm more partial to a bit of gta to be honest! :)

...marry me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Sims 3! please.........

I make a cameo appearance in BLOPS.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

At first I was all "Ah sure, take it easy after the Leaving, don't need to drink to have fun" etc etc

Now I have fully accepted that I'm going to get absolutely destroyed simply to forget every single SRP I ever had to learn for geography. :D:D:D I'm so excited.

Advertisement