Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lego Star Wars Display in toyshop

• 29-05-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I saw this in my local Smyths the other day. Stood there gawking for about 2 minutes. Really cool!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

I would never leave or phase out and start planning a basement full of these setups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That is fairly fecking impressive in all fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Smyths in Fonthill in Dublin has it still set up I think, it's absolutely brilliant looking. They also had a pirate attack one beside it. Would kill to own them, was half tempted to ask a manager about them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

Smyths in waterford has this setup,my friend wanted to buy it but manager said he couldn't sell it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭blackbox

Wow! - worth a trip to Smyths to see this. Anyone know if they have it in Carrickmines?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

EnterNow wrote: »
    Smyths in Fonthill in Dublin has it still set up I think, it's absolutely brilliant looking. They also had a pirate attack one beside it. Would kill to own them, was half tempted to ask a manager about them :o
    p_o_s_t_y wrote: »
    Smyths in waterford has this setup,my friend wanted to buy it but manager said he couldn't sell it

Wouldn't surprise me if each shop could produce a list as long as my arm of people asking to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fifipie_d

Wowzers,, thats amazing! Happy this makes me :):) Although you could expect Smyths to start charging a cover fee to view it with such demand, it is Ireland after all :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

Looks like it used the sort of technology from that old Sega Arcade Game "Time Traveller".

Advertisement