Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bankx Closed?

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if the Bankx restaurant is to reopen or what is going on? Shutters went down out of nowhere last week and still shut today when I tried it for lunch. Been my lunch haunt for the past year!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Never heard of the place? Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 wheretheskies

Down Liosban Industrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Also known as Kilkerrin Park Restaurant, directly across the rd. from the side of Golfstyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Shame that its closed, food was always good but parking was always going to be a problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

when started working in liosban ages ago, bankx was the only place doing food apart from frends on the tuam road.

Since then, arabica, moca beans, o'briens, subway and the shop all opened..... right now there's no way there's enough business for all of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

well that is a relief. When I read about banks clsoings I remembered that the traditional time for such closures were long weekends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Banx did have good food have to agree. Never liked Frends. That is 1 HUGE Estate! It never ends it goes on forever I'm still drivin around thinkin am outta there yayyy then realize am still in it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but has the Bankx closed down again?
    I went through Liosban Ind Estate one day last week, and the week before, and it was closed both times?

Advertisement