Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Ban

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I do not agree with me being banned from After Hours. I could be wrong here but I thought After Hours was a 'get it off your chest' style thread. I went on got something off my chest and have a few gob****es giving stupid replies. For example one sayin I am father of the year for giving my children full attention while walking down the street. If someone is able to give smart comments like this I can call them what I want and they can ****ing take that or else **** off and not say these things in the first place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Two things:

1) Have you PMd the mod who banned you? This is the first step in the Dispute Resolution Process. If you haven't done this, please do so and post back here if you you are unable to reach an amicable agreement with the mod and a CMod will review the case for you.

2) You can not call people what you like on this site. Infractions, forum and/or site bans are routinely issued for personal abuse. Peppering your posts in this forum with swear words doesn't exactly help your case either btw, so kindly tone down your language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Issued resolved via PM between mod and OP. Can this be marked "Resolved"?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement