Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout shop in Glanmire

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has been into the Clearout shop in Hazelwood or any other one for that matter? I've loads of old clothes I don't wear and could do with a few bob before my hols :)

Does anyone know how much they give per kg? Also, if I walked in with 2 or 3 bin bags full would they empty them out there and then? I'm not going to scam them, I just don't want all my old rags on public display...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bluefolder

I have went to a shop like that shop and for 4 black bags I got 4.50 so not worth the hassle. They just weighed the bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Wife filled out 3 black bags of holiday books, got silly money, only about €1 per 10kg it think.

Rather see some-one else get the books but it's not a money generating service.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tanoralover

Wow!! I think I will take them elsewhere. Thanks :)

Advertisement