Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JCs new opening hours

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was up there this evening and see they are now opening at 8am Mon - Sat and from 11am (instead of 12) on Sundays. Same time closings.

I was going to put this in the Lidl comes to Swords thread as they are intertwined now and it's obviously a response to Lidl's arrival, but it's not actually about Lidl!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Thanks, that's great to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

I'm surprised they haven't opened later on Mondays and Tuesdays since Lidl is open til 9pm.

I wonder how much benefit there will be from opening an hour earlier compared to closing an hour later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Andremac96

never been to jcs but my dad loves it they should get more teens working there during the day in the summer so the adults can work late to compete with lidl:mad::mad::):confused::P:(:o:D

Advertisement