Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Parking overnight in the City Center

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭

Hey All i'm staying a few night in the city center 3 to be exact and was wondering where's the best place to park my car.

Comments

Where you staying?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Cassidys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Cassidys

cassidys just off o connell street? marlborough street carpark would be very near you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

OP there are lots of place to park for free on the streets between 7pm and 7am, just look at the signs. If we get an exact confirmation of where your hotel is then we can advise you better.
    Overnight car parks aren't too bad in price these days and might give you the peace of mind you're after. Expect to pay €12-15 per night.

cassidys just off o connell street? marlborough street carpark would be very near you

Couldn't think of the name of that one!
    That would be the best bet for indoor paid parking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Cassidys

Cassidy's have a car park, but you have to pay extra. Then again, you'll have to pay wherever you park.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

cleary's car park has an over night rate, i think its 6 or 7 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

could work out cheaper using public transport depending on how many of you there are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Cheers all, used Q park Clearys, in the end. 2 min walk so very handy

Advertisement