Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter help for Blackberry 8520

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I had twitter installed on blackberry - working fine - blackberry world told me there was an update so I updated app.

Now twitter won't work - I've uninstalled app more than once but to no avai.

When I open the app it will bring me to the homepage of twitter but it then freezes & I have to power off to get phone to work again.

Any ideas ????

extremely frustrated :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Can you take the battery out for 2 mins and then pop it back in. Test twitter again

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JAM3114

Took out battery but same problem when checked twitter again.
    Powered off & back on - message that keeps coming up is

uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_twitter(214) is not responding: process terminated

I give up

Ok go to options and look for application management. Delete twitter. Do a battery pull for 30 seconds. Go to:
    http://www.blackberry.com/app_includes/mobileapps/twitter/static/twitter_en.html
    And download through the browser option, not appworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JAM3114

Thank you that worked perfectly :D

You're welcome. Glad it worked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement