Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MODELS WANTED

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Do you have any previous pro shots of your makeup?

The best thing I found to do was to set up an account with Modelmayhem.com, once my account got approved (you need pro shots) I searched for models, photographers etc. to work together on a TFP basis (Trade For Photos) So everyone gets what they want (experience gained, photos for portfolio) and you can do it for free. You're basically helping yourself by helping others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I'm stunning. All the lads on the forum know this...but I presume you're looking for females?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dilldollface

Hi there thanks for your advice . To be honest I'm not happy with my old shots I need to improve them .Yeah the plan is to use girls who themselves need their portfolio improved upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I dont know if you can change your user name but I would if I were you.
    Best user name picked by accident ive ever seen!

I will ask any girls I know would they be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I was asked to do some modelling once.

A model for a trocaire box!

• Advertisement
Advertisement