Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee Cork FAQ..?

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated..
    I'm heading down for the Justice gig next thurs and was just wondering where i can find info on the venue..

I was just gonna drive down to the gig but just found out that Erol Alkan is warming up for them, so its Party ON! So really the main question is what drink is sold there. I'm going with someone that hates beer, cider and wine.. Ha, a lost cause, i know

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Rolex_

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated..
    I'm heading down for the Justice gig next thurs and was just wondering where i can find info on the venue..

I was just gonna drive down to the gig but just found out that Erol Alkan is warming up for them, so its Party ON! So really the main question is what drink is sold there. I'm going with someone that hates beer, cider and wine.. Ha, a lost cause, i know

Thanks in advance..

A lost cause indeed I fear. I won't vouch for it but my recollection is of draft beer and wine only

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

That's what i thought, ah well.. She'll just have to do without.. Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

I'm just wondering how strict are they on ages? I'm going to see Justice as well with two of my friends and on the tickets it says 'U18s must be with person over 18', none of my friends I'm going with are over 18. Do you think we'll still get in? We don't plan on drinking alcohol or anything, we just really like Justice!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

You should have no problem with getting in.. They're never that strict at concerts.. Thats really only for kids under a really young age.. I wouldnt worry about that. U could always say it to someone in the que aswell, theyd walk in with ye no problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Last year it was carslberg and it wasn't the best but I had a feed of it beforehand so I wasn't that concerned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Heading down for the Tom Petty gig next Friday night, just wondering how early you would need to be there to get into the car park at the venue and whats it like getting out of there after the gig?

Advertisement