Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterdays paper

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Mods move if not the right place.

I am looking a copy of yesterday's Irish independent does anyone know where I'd get a copy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

emc2 wrote: »

I am looking a copy of yesterday's Irish independent does anyone know where I'd get a copy?

Might be a bit late now but your local newsagent would usually be your best bet. Failing that, you could always try barber shops, your local GP or pretty much anywhere with a waiting room.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

emc2 wrote: »

Library?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

fail in that, you'll certainly get a copy from the classified adverts sales office from the Indo in Talbot Street (office is round the corner to the side of the main enterance)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Nodster wrote: »
    fail in that, you'll certainly get a copy from the classified adverts sales office from the Indo in Talbot Street (office is round the corner to the side of the main enterance)

This will work as I did it myself with a week old edition of the Evening Herald.

Your local shop might be a quicker port of call though but the Advert sales office is a back up option.

Advertisement