Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Resident Locking Bike at Bike Rack in Apartment Complex

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Out of interest, is there any law or anything stopping a non-resident of an apartment complex locking his/her bike to a bike rack/railing in a private apartment complex?

I know there are signs up saying the car-park is for residents only and non-resident cars will be clamped, but I am just wondering about bikes.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Well if it is a private apartment complex and this person is a non-resident and hasn't been invited onto the grounds by a resident then s/he is surely trespassing. They would have to be caught in the act by the mgmt company, I doubt the Gardai would be interested in pursuing such a trivial issue unless burglaries were occurring.

Advertisement