Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving & Junior Cert Attendant Pay

• 29-05-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey!

I've been picked to be a Supervisor or whatever you would call it for my school, I'll be supervising Junior and Leaving cert Remedial students and im Over 18.. Does anyone have any idea how much I'd be paid?

Cheers,

Sweegs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

You should probably have put the word 'supervisor' in the thread title if you're not attending. :) I was going to give you the figures for an attendant's wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sweegy

Togepi wrote: »
    You should probably have put the word 'supervisor' in the thread title if you're not attending. :) I was going to give you the figures for an attendant's wage.

Whoops, Taught it was the same thing! Haha

Sweegy wrote: »
    Whoops, Taught it was the same thing! Haha

Fifth years do the attending and then teachers do the supervision. :P

Fifth years do the attending and then teachers do the supervision. :P

Gahh, Yeah.. Sorry, I'm a Fifth year :o

Sweegy wrote: »
    Gahh, Yeah.. Sorry, I'm a Fifth year :o

Ah ok! I attended for the Junior Cert exams when I was in fifth year and I got about €270. Most of my friends got €280, and then maybe over €300 for the ones attending for the Leaving Cert.

Have fun, it's the easiest job ever! :D My supervisor didn't even drink tea, she brought a bottle of water with her so my only job for the two weeks was to get one sheet photocopied for her. :P

• Advertisement

Ah ok! I attended for the Junior Cert exams when I was in fifth year and I got about €270. Most of my friends got €280, and then maybe over €300 for the ones attending for the Leaving Cert.

Have fun, it's the easiest job ever! :D My supervisor didn't even drink tea, she brought a bottle of water with her so my only job for the two weeks was to get one sheet photocopied for her. :P

Haha cheers buddy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I think I got about 270 too, for junior cert.
    My friend doing the leaving cert ones got a lot more from what I remember.
    Easy money, sitting outside with a book and tub of ben and jerrys .. not bad. :P

We all just brought in a few Nintendo DSs and played Mario Kart against each other all week. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bazinga_

i was in for every exam until the very end last year and got €420, but some people's centres were shut down pretty quickly and only got €60/€70, so it's just the luck of the draw i guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's luck of the draw. I got the LCA centre two years ago and got €70

Advertisement