Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going To A Psychic For The First Time

Options
  • 29-05-2012 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Looking for a bit of advice. I'm going to see Christine Holohan this week. It's the first time I've been to a psychic.

I'm really nervous when I think about it. Should I be? Will she tell me bad thing?

Has anyone any experiences with her?

Also, I'm hoping with all my heart that she will be able to connect with a certain relative that passed away 11 years ago, is there anyway I can help this happen?
    I suppose it's silly to ask what to expect, as I'm sure everyones reading is different.. I just want to be prepared!

Please, skeptics, keep opinions to yerselves, just looking for useful information! Any and all would be really appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Don't be nervous, she's a lovely lady and doesn't bite :-)

If you don't want your fortune told just tell her, or if you do want it told but without bad news then just say at the start.

To increase the chances of your loved one coming through bring along something that belonged to them when they were alive, a small item like a piece of jewellery or wallet/purse. She will be able to feel their energy from it. And relax. If you're nervous you'll close down.

Enjoy x

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IrishPsychic

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Looking for a bit of advice. I'm going to see Christine Holohan this week. It's the first time I've been to a psychic.

I'm really nervous when I think about it. Should I be? Will she tell me bad thing?

Has anyone any experiences with her?

Also, I'm hoping with all my heart that she will be able to connect with a certain relative that passed away 11 years ago, is there anyway I can help this happen?
    I suppose it's silly to ask what to expect, as I'm sure everyones reading is different.. I just want to be prepared!

Please, skeptics, keep opinions to yerselves, just looking for useful information! Any and all would be really appreciated!

I never pass on bad news and nor should any Psychic we are there to help you in making chouices and looking at your life paths etc and how it may affect you, I have always a great relationship with my clients and so will she so take care and enjoy it you have nothing to fear but gain if unsure of anything make sure you let her know and also if unsure about the reading simply get another Psychic to read for you but you should have to say nothing in order to see if a Psychic can connect with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

I never pass on bad news and nor should any Psychic we are there to help you in making chouices and looking at your life paths etc and how it may affect you

Fair enough, if your customer only wants to hear the good stuff, but why shouldn't any psychic give bad news if the customer wants to hear the full truth?

Wouldn't giving bad news help people make choices based on the future bad news? Maybe even change their life paths and avoid that something bad happening?

Or is it, when you see something bad happening in the future, it's already too late to avoid it?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IrishPsychic

RGDATA! wrote: »
    Fair enough, if your customer only wants to hear the good stuff, but why shouldn't any psychic give bad news if the customer wants to hear the full truth?

Wouldn't giving bad news help people make choices based on the future bad news? Maybe even change their life paths and avoid that something bad happening?

Or is it, when you see something bad happening in the future, it's already too late to avoid it?

Hey Ya,

When it comes to bad news what I mean by that is I dont predict death if someone asked me to I would not and no Psychic can, When we are meant to pass over we will pass over but if I said you will have "1 week left with your Mum" I dont feel that is information that I as a human being would find comforting but if I said "She will pass Peacefully" Although that is bad news there should be no time frame on Life as we continue to live just in a different place.

If someone asked me what is happening in my love life, and I picked up that the Husband or Partner was cheating of course I would mention it and let the person know for the simple reason is if he is doing this now what else has he done and I feel it is something she should be made aware of or him if its his wife etc...

I dont sugar coat things when it comes to facts I just say it as it is but some people go to Psychics to find out information that we as people do not know ie when will I die, when will my family member die, will I receive or inherit the will of my family etc These questions I dont answer.

I hope that makes things clear when it comes to what I do and dont answer.

Advertisement