Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should I go to the debs?

• 29-05-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi im a lc male student and i dont drink so will it be worth going ,will i have fun? is it worth the 100plus euro worth of tickets.? btw i dont have a peoblem getting a date a tux and all that extra stuff but isit worth the hassle?
    Also I get on well with the whole year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I went to mine and I'd don't drink. One of the best nights ever for me and my classmates! Go if you get on well with your year, if you're not a very close group then maybe don't bother.

Edit: In other words - go unless you hate the majority of people in your year!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

hi im a lc male student and i dont drink so will it be worth going ,will i have fun? is it worth the 100plus euro worth of tickets.? btw i dont have a peoblem getting a date a tux and all that extra stuff but isit worth the hassle?

Great night and shame to miss it, you will regret not going :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Most people see it as a chance for a good auld session with your mates, myself included, but it's really the last night you'll get to spend with the people you've spent the last 5 years with in secondary school! It's a bit of craic and a good way to say goodbye before everyone goes there separate ways so why not? :p

Advertisement