Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city centre accommodation with PARKING!

Options
  • 30-05-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I know it's a bit early but I always like to have an idea of where to look before August.

Myself and 3 friends are all going into final year in September and want to live together in Galway city centre. 3 of us are in NUIG, one is in GMIT but is happy to bus it/drive from the city centre every day.

However, 2 of them have cars so it's very important that the accommodation have parking.

Would preferably like to live around Eyre Square ideally, alternatively near docks/Spanish arch/Latin Quarter, rather than Bohermore or College Road.

If anyone knows of any 4-bedroom properties in or near those areas with parking for 2 cars please post below.

We are all going into fourth year so will not be throwing wild parties every night!

Advertisement