Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 day charity cycle in Aid of Little Angels special needs school and MS Donegal

Options
  • 30-05-2012 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

http://www.donegaldemocrat.ie/sport/local-sport/cyclists-prepare-for-charity-cycle-1-3895153

With the kind approval of the Mods to open this thread, I'm asking anyone in the areas the cyclists are passing through to come out and support us and have a bit of craic with the live music provided on route. Having a son who attends the Little Angels I see first hand how the money raised from this event benefits the wains up there.
    Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A very deserving cause. Hope all goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Last night was the handing over of the cheques to the 2 charities involved. This year we collected 16,000 Euro and I'd like to thank everyone who generously donated in these hard times, Thanks again to the moderators on here for letting this thread be opened, feel free to lock it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Very well done. Great to see such a magnificent sum raised for charity.

Was the presentation in Maggies?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Aye was in Maggies last night, great bar for a great night.

Advertisement