Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural irish pubs loosing face!

Options
  • 30-05-2012 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys my family own a small pub in county galway which has always had a good trade with a clientel ageing from 18-40 or there abouts, due to the oul recession the pub is gone quiet and iam afraid that the dark day of closing the door might not be too far away,
    Iam always trying to throw new ideas at the place to create business ranging from family fun days to an xfactor night which were a massive success but at this stage my ideas are wearing thin so ive decided to consult you guys ' the general public' in all yere greatness for some of ur esteemed ideas to get arses on the seats in our pub!!
    I appreciate all ideas that you can throw at me so the wackier the better!! Thanks guys!! Remember guys this is a rural country pub ans doesent have the volume of people of that of a city pub,, i look forward to youre replys ;)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement