Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boss driving me daft - bit of a rant

• 30-05-2012 3:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Ever want to just tell your boss to shove the job, his attitude, his petty, irritating, moronic little company man notions up his arse and walk out? This guy was born with 'middle management' tatooed on his forehead!

One of those weeks, I think.

SD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You can take this job and re-staff it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,355 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Typical employee, never thinks during the day.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I'll give you two ****in' days and you'll be on your knees in his office doing god knows what to keep your job.

I had a boss once, she died soon after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Now way I'd be able to comply with them berks in teh body n suit of a man but head of a child, that got laughed at in school n is thinks he's going to have teh last laugh. No comprende.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Thats a bit of a rant all-right,,, wheres the rest of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

could be worse OP, you could work harder and succeed... or find a company that works for you ( providing you WORK for them... )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭StudentDad

Pdfile wrote: »
    could be worse OP, you could work harder and succeed... or find a company that works for you ( providing you WORK for them... )
    LOL - Work isn't the issue - just the boss - suffice to say he irritates the hell out of me - he's a bloody nuisance - he has his little title and he clings to it like it was bestowed by on him from on high - with corporate heralds and banners streaming - and consequently thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread - he's not - he's a bloody nuisance.

SD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Kill the boss
    Then you get promoted to management and a big salary

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

quit your job and let someone else get off the dole for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I suggest you obtain a copy of Horrible bosses. Then touch yourself while watching Jennifer Aniston eating a banana.

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Kill the boss
    Then you get promoted to management and a big salary

LMAO - Klingon Warship it is not lol

SD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

the people on the dole will find you and kill you my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

"I SAY HELSINKI AND YOU HEAR GENEVA? YOU'RE F*CKING FIRED BOB!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

StudentDad wrote: »
    LOL - Work isn't the issue - just the boss - suffice to say he irritates the hell out of me - he's a bloody nuisance - he has his little title and he clings to it like it was bestowed by on him from on high - with corporate heralds and banners streaming - and consequently thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread - he's not - he's a bloody nuisance.

SD

What is his title and email address? We can all email him and refer to him many many times by his title in 'Sudanese Prince exiled by guerillas and need your help' style emails.

CJC999 wrote: »
    What is his title and email address? We can all email him and refer to him many many times by his title in 'Sudanese Prince exiled by guerillas and need your help' style emails.

LOL Tempting LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

OP? Yeeeeahh i'm gonna have to go ahead and insist you get back to work. So if you could just go ahead and do that, that would be terrific. mkay?
    Thanks
    <sips coffee and walks away>

OP? Yeeeeahh i'm gonna have to go ahead and insist you get back to work. So if you could just go ahead and do that, that would be terrific. mkay?
    Thanks
    <sips coffee and walks away>

lol

Advertisement