Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,607 ✭✭✭✭Penn

GTR63 wrote: »
    I was expecting a cease and desist order tbh. Was it Mila Kunis or Cameron Diaz who took someone up on something like this.
    If I did it i'd be juggling more women than Frasier and Seinfeld combined. :o

Mila Kunis I think. But in fairness, it was a serving Marine who made a Youtube video asking her which went viral.

This randomer probably sent his request to WWE HQ. I'm surprised they even sent anything back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd be amazed if WWE didn't get dozens of these requests a day, be they "Go to the prom with me", "My kid would love to meet John Cena", "I want to teach Punk how to drink..."

Actually, opening the mail at WWE HQ must be a fun job :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'd say that with that one case of the Marine's invite being accepted, the flood gates opened, with spotty faced teenagers sending off letters requesting celebs to be their date for a myriad of events. False hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭xpletiv

1384059_710990932264401_1827332845_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I'd say that with that one case of the Marine's invite being accepted, the flood gates opened, with spotty faced teenagers sending off letters requesting celebs to be their date for a myriad of events. False hope!

Wonder how often they get a request like this

http://www.chaser.com.au/2003/teens-dying-wish-for-cameron-diaz-blow-job-not-granted/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Full marks for the headline:

BXbRhowCEAABP5y.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

GZUKvFD.gif

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

They can just switch off the internet now, that is the greatest gif ever made

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What scene is the Vinnie Mac bits taken from ... Some diva stripping/dancing I take it. Has to Trish or Stacey, Torrie Wilson at a push. Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Think it was Stacy Keibler doing her "job interview" on Smackdown. Involved dancing on a table and the unforgettable leg on each shoulder. Vince pretty much went to Disneyland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Here's the Vince/Stacy segment in full.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,163 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Think it was Stacy Keibler doing her "job interview" on Smackdown. Involved dancing on a table and the unforgettable leg on each shoulder. Vince pretty much went to Disneyland.

Stacy, Torrie, Trish. Vince pretty much put himself in storylines with all the Attitude Era stunners.

Lucky git!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    Not even signed, sounds like he was expecting a scented card with a message sayin 'longing for you' or maybe 'hungrily yours Edna....I mean Kaitlyn'

Completely off-topic here, but the actress who voiced Edna has sadly passed away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24690452

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JumpingNothing

From the new WWE game.

Pvcru4E.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Jaysus I'd seen some screenshots and read the rumours, but those are some PS2 graphics right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,163 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm guessing they half-arsed it since the new-gen consoles are coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    Thought Ishii killed Tanahashi when he gave him it

ibSsCLMhLZld0.gif

Willie Mack hit scorpio sky with one of these in an NWA hollywood match from last year

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm guessing they half-arsed it since the new-gen consoles are coming out.

That and their parent company THQ went bust this year. That said Yukes always half-ass WWE games. It's shocking how they mostly get away with it.

BXtRsEpCAAA7hjR.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

6almDIb.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

agyAGrg_460sa.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

h592AC52C

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

A gif of the superplex Cody delivered at HIAC would be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,038 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Moneymaker wrote: »
    A gif of the superplex Cody delivered at HIAC would be awesome.

tumblr_mvdpr2Vu5e1sbzhteo1_400.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

RpwCZOq.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

^^ so funny I'm not even going to point out its a repost :D

1393760_534524249964389_2140037882_n.jpg

Sheamus retweeted this:
    BX_IFm0IgAAnGd6.jpg:large

smw1sz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The hell is that about? Guessing from the topic there's something funny about it, but now I'm a little excited :pac:

Advertisement