Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

The hell is that about?

vRGO0.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The hell is that about? Guessing from the topic there's something funny about it, but now I'm a little excited :pac:

He is currently trying to recruit CM Punk and bring him to New Japan whoop ass.

I think Devitt is just tired of playing with TNA and Indy wrestlers on Twitter. Also trolling on the Devitt to WWE rumours he is now asked about endlessly.

kxzpz.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We are going to get great mileage out of that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

xkKXsrt.gif

• Advertisement

We are going to get great mileage out of that one!

And this:

26VGslE.gif

tna-for-sale-on-ebay-6746.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If we all throw in a tenner we can get it :pac:

Sad reality is a forum probably could raise enough to get a decent amount of the company.

The latest rumour is that the lead singer of The Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan, wants to buy a stake in the company. He already owns his own promotion called Resistance Pro.

Charisteas wrote: »
    The latest rumour is that the lead singer of The Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan, wants to buy a stake in the company. He already owns his own promotion called Resistance Pro.

Wrong thread :p

I'm sure the nice mods will move it so I'll reply anyway.

One of his friends has apparently said he is pretty certain he will get at least some shares, even if it isnt all of them.

The big pluses for Corgan is he worked with TNA before, is obviously a wrestling fan, and has experience albeit minor. They could do a lot worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 29,038 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who was that fighting 123 Kid? Also don't remember that happening Matt. :)

But I do remember Jay Lethal's Woooo! off with Flair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Who was that fighting 123 Kid? .
    Looks like Ricky Morton to me.

edit: Its Chris Hamrick, can't say I've ever heard of him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hamrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNXWWT8JyEA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Rob Van's Van

rvds-van-6091.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JumpingNothing

Weird split-second from last night's Raw.
    AEnbK8g.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

It's not helped by all the pink Cena has been wearing lately

k10ZTkX.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Ha the disdain in Hunter's face looking at his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

What a wanker..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

mikey13 wrote: »
    What a wanker..

which one?
    Get the feeling thats after the Mania main event as I doubt they'd hang around the gorilla position to clap for Miz in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Hunter lol I think hes always come across abit of a nob but that just proves it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Notice the (almost condescending) checklist over Miz's shoulder, just in case wrestlers going through the curtain forget.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Notice the (almost condescending) checklist over Miz's shoulder, just in case wrestlers going through the curtain forget.

Yeah. I think it's a bad place to put it, I'm sure performers have a lot on their mind right before entering and "make sure to entertain" shouldn't need to be said! Points 1-3 are the really the same point. Plus, anyone that'd need such a list has their matches completely laid out, including entrances and winning poses.

I assume H shook Miz's hand though, right? I know Miz sucks, but that's just unprofessional & rude.

Why wouldn't Triple H not want to shake Miz's hand? That hand has been all over Maryse.

Must be an American thing. I work for an American company and there are posters like that on most walls and in every room. It really depends on the recipient I guess, but some people thrive on motivational slogans and speeches and buzz like that.

That .gif is actually incredibly misleading. The .gif cuts off just before Triple H shakes his hand and hugs him.

Full video: http://vimeo.com/78482976

Wonder if something similar happens after every first title victory?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

1456610_10151683055491876_633204264_n.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That .gif is actually incredibly misleading. The .gif cuts off just before Triple H shakes his hand and hugs him.

Thanks for the vid link! Miz actually accepts he's not getting a handshake before Tripper reels him back in. Dude looks at the hand for a few seconds before shaking it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,163 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

1451584_389812257815440_587692776_n.png

Advertisement