Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

You can't really complain about the tag division in 2013 in fairness. We had some great matches all year long.

Definitely a bit concerned about things going forward though.

And it's a farcry from the 2002-2003 days. Smackdown had some simply incredible tag matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Moneymaker wrote: »
    You can't really complain about the tag division in 2013 in fairness.

Watch me :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Watch me :pac:

In all seriousness fans are far too quick to complain about basically everything about PW these days.

I am enjoying the WWE product today, far more then I did in recent years.

Been watching more NJPW these days and I love it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

1604563_804761729538294_1459452340_n.jpg

In all seriousness fans are far too quick to complain about basically everything about PW these days.

I am enjoying the WWE product today, far more then I did in recent years.

Been watching more NJPW these days and I love it though.

If it wasnt so close to Wrestlemania, I wouldnt even bother watching on a weekly basis anymore. That's how uninterested I am right now.

I can get my wifey on the App the next day :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

In all seriousness fans are far too quick to complain about basically everything about PW these days. I am enjoying the WWE product today, far more then I did in recent years. Been watching more NJPW these days and I love it though.

I mean this in a maximise-your-enjoyment-way - You shouldn't be on the internet. I'm really happy you're enjoying WWE these days, but you are in the minority IWC. There is A LOT to rightly complain about. There's a reason why crowds have been hijacking segments, shows and PPVs since September, why CM Punk has walked out, and why WWE are holding emergency meetings to rebook WrestleMania.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I mean this in a maximise-your-enjoyment-way - You shouldn't be on the internet. I'm really happy you're enjoying WWE these days, but you are in the minority IWC. There is A LOT to rightly complain about. There's a reason why crowds have been hijacking segments, shows and PPVs since September, why CM Punk has walked out, and why WWE are holding emergency meetings to rebook WrestleMania.

You misunderstand. There is a lot to complain about, sure. But I don't make it my mission to just bitch about the negatives like seemingly other people in the IWC do. You make it sound like i'm some mindless mark though :rolleyes:

There's always plenty of bad **** in wrestling, even during the "golden age" of the 90s and early 00s. Always **** that made you not want to watch. Bizarre booking, guys getting buried, you name it.

The product is better then it was in 2009-2012 imo.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I mean if everyone's complaining about something you're happy about, you shouldn't engage as it will only drag down your enjoyment level, which is the most important thing. It's why I don't discuss TV shows on forums in general, and my buddy Steve is FAR happier being a wrestling fan not being on the net for the same reason.

I can't say I miss Cena/Orton/Triple H of 2009 or Nash texting himself, but I haven't skipped episodes of RAW before, I do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I have to admit, I'm enjoying WWE a lot more than I was a few years ago. Yes it has it's problems but they have been hitting the mark with what I really want from the show; great matches.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I mean if everyone's complaining about something you're happy about, you shouldn't engage as it will only drag down your enjoyment level, which is the most important thing. It's why I don't discuss TV shows on forums in general, and my buddy Steve is FAR happier being a wrestling fan not being on the net for the same reason.

I can't say I miss Cena/Orton/Triple H of 2009 or Nash texting himself, but I haven't skipped episodes of RAW before, I do now.

Eh, I like talking wrestling. I don't know anyone in the real world who does so I have few other places to talk about it.

And i've skipped parts of RAW/Nitro/Impact etc etc for about 20 years now :pac:

There will be stuff i'm not interested in/isn't for my age group or whatever. That's part and parcel imo.

And as bostoncrab says, the actual wrestling has improved a lot. One advantage of a three hour show I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Japanese Wrestling in a nutshell:
    iN5ZHjUDyI547.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ That gif is more entertaining than the entirety of most Raw episodes these days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,556 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

briebellaslip.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Maybe just after elimination chamber where WWE play up the usual Brother VS Brother 'Mania storyline

Would continue the cycle:

WM X - Bret vs Owen
    WM XX - Jeff vs Matt
    WM XXX - Goldust vs Cody?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Would continue the cycle:

WM X - Bret vs Owen
    WM XX - Jeff vs Matt
    WM XXX - Goldust vs Cody?!

Wasn't Jeff and Matt maina 25? Yeah this is what I was getting at. It'll be a big mania staple on future!

Wasn't Jeff and Matt maina 25? Yeah this is what I was getting at. It'll be a big mania staple on future!

Undertaker vs Kane could count?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Undertaker vs Kane could count?

It does in Kayfabe but for real the other three do.

It does in Kayfabe but for real the other three do.

But the Hardys match wasnt on WM 20, hence why I suggested it instead. The Hardys match was WM 25 as you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

Green mist :)

FHfzW9W.gif

• Advertisement

2jN2eHz.gif

Now in gif form:
    ScratchyDefenselessArgentineruddyduck.gif

vday2.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

aD0b8WG_460sa.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

BgYQ9lTIEAEnC8h.jpg

Michael Tarver (yer man from Nexus) displaying he isn't Roman Reigns last weekend in New Japan:

tumblr_n0v6ruS7WV1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Jesus! He's still wrestling?

Jesus! He's still wrestling?

He wrestles for NWA Texas who have an alliance New Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on in that gif.

• Advertisement

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on in that gif.

From the previous show what it should look like:

i348NTBkQ8Z6L.gif

But Tarver as busted up his opponent Tenzan with an errant elbow in that match:

ibjtiv4c5IWthf.gif

Advertisement