Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

you can leave Kenta out of that pic anyway, WWE have a history of burying talented Japanese wrestlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,556 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think the only 2 out of that group that have a chance at being the future are Balor & Steen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I dunno, I'd like to think that Adrian Neville could achieve what Daniel Bryan has done at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

The future is very beardy it would seem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I dunno, I'd like to think that Adrian Neville could achieve what Daniel Bryan has done at least.

Too be honest I think Neville is too weird looking too ever be the guy. He kinda looks like a gnome or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Too be honest I think Neville is too weird looking too ever be the guy. He kinda looks like a gnome or something!

Or an elf. He has a serious set of lugs, that's for sure. He won't be doing Foley's "head trapped in the ropes" routine anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Worked out ok for "Goat Face".

Adrian should count himself lucky he wasn't packaged to capitalize on the popularity of the Hobbit films.

Yeah, I'd be inclined to agree with you on his look. But he has so much technical ability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yeah, I'd be inclined to agree with you on his look. But he has so much technical ability.

Ya I agree but chances are he'll be the top mid carder who allways has a great match and is allways in the money in the bank matchs for his crazy spots but never wins it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ya I agree but chances are he'll be the top mid carder who allways has a great match and is allways in the money in the bank matchs for his crazy spots but never wins it!

Which would be a great spot for him. I never ever thought he would make it as far as he has.

I saw him a few times with IWW, and he performed the best botch Ive ever seen live. Went for a suicide dive, slipped as he was about to dive, got tangled in the ropes and just sort of rolled and fell to the floor. The guys he was wrestling sold it though :confused:

Then I saw him with Dragongate in England a few years ago and he was unreal. Everything he did was so crisp and well timed. It was like it was another person I was watching altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,556 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Dot com's... The Future...top 10 today. (editors pick)

Luke Harper
    Sami Zayn
    Dolph Ziggler
    Dean Ambrose
    Charlotte
    Finn Bálor
    Hideo Itami
    Cesaro
    Baron Corbin
    Roman Reigns

http://www.wwe.com/inside/10-superstars-who-could-be-the-future-of-wwe/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

7606_364103080433028_1009844719864358985_n.jpg?oh=332230845be81e964792c340f874f56b&oe=55163720&__gda__=1423685625_3007e3bd42d578847b7602d82a2a74e9

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

tumblr_nf6u2grkGZ1ruwc07o1_1280.jpg

mRAlRdQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

I think I'll open up the Waterford Chapter of the Bálor Club and go after the local troublemakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

B2rXQ6lIgAAksrg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

if WWE release that as an official t-shirt it will smash sales records imo

Which one are you talking about now? I don't think anything will surpass Austin 3:16 for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Which one are you talking about now? I don't think anything will surpass Austin 3:16 for a while.

Might be wrong but I think CM Punks white best in the world shirt came close to nabbing the record.

• Advertisement

For sure, came close. I mean, the Yes t-shirts probably came close as well. But it's faster nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

For sure, came close. I mean, the Yes t-shirts probably came close as well. But it's faster nowadays.

Think about 1998, if they weren't bought at the shows they were either mail orders or phone orders.

I remember some of my earliest WWF tees I had to fill out a form and post it away with a cheque... with no confirmation or anything, just waiting weeks hoping a t-shirt would one day arrive.

That would be mental today, from running an online t-shirt store myself, if people, especially wrestling fans, don't have shipping confirmation within 12 seconds they head straight to Twitter to bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Forbidden Planet in Dublin sold WWF shirts in the late 90's.

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    Think about 1998, if they weren't bought at the shows they were either mail orders or phone orders.

I remember some of my earliest WWF tees I had to fill out a form and post it away with a cheque... with no confirmation or anything, just waiting weeks hoping a t-shirt would one day arrive.

That would be mental today, from running an online t-shirt store myself, if people, especially wrestling fans, don't have shipping confirmation within 12 seconds they head straight to Twitter to bitch.
    What online t-shirt store do you run? I am a big collector, so I'd be interested in browsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

What online t-shirt store do you run? I am a big collector, so I'd be interested in browsing.

TurnbuckleTees.com

• Registered Users Posts: 23,163 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

GeneralShadyAlaskanhusky.gif

HelpfulShallowHalicore.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    TurnbuckleTees.com
    I'm going to take a look now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

I'm not sure what's scarier, the bump itself or the fact that Brian Cage was seemingly perfectly fine afterwards.
    Seriously, the guy was back doing power spots like a minute later :eek:

B6vGw1.gif

Advertisement