Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM card and PIN?

Options
  • 30-05-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello,
    I open new account in BOI, and I should receive PIN and my card within 3-5 working days, but I didn't get it, what's wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,928 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Helen_G wrote: »
    Hello,
    I open new account in BOI, and I should receive PIN and my card within 3-5 working days, but I didn't get it, what's wrong?

Em.... phone your branch..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Helen_G

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Allure_

Exactly,phone your branch. Post could be delayed. People on the internet can't tell you why its delayed:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Helen_G,

Unfortunately because this is an account specific query I can't confirm anything on the forum. Generally speaking, you should receive your PIN and card within 3-5 working days.

As suggested above, you'll need to contact the branch that you opened your account with. You can find your branch phone number here. If you know the advisor's name that you dealt with you can ask to speak with them, but any of our branch staff will be able to help you with it.

Thanks for your query,
    Graham

Advertisement