Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 TD silence on referendum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fairly sure I got a leaflet through the door a few days back supporting a Yes vote. It's in the bin now though so can't be sure. Why not send him a tweet? https://twitter.com/#!/Patricknulty/

Edit:// Having read a bit on Politics.ie that leaflet may not have actually been related to the stability treaty. I paid it very little attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I just checked his FB page. A girl asked him the question last week but no reply?

He is in a catch 22 situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

In fairness it's not just the referendum he's been silent on. Haven't heard a peep from him on the ground since the by-election!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

he told me to vote no

he told me to vote no

I'm sure if he publicly said it he would be removed completely from the party. I tihnk Joan Burton has put manners on him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Did he not go independent there about 6 months back because his opinions differed from the party line on some issue i forget about.

Did he not go independent there about 6 months back because his opinions differed from the party line on some issue i forget about.

He went independent in the dail alright and was banished to the independent section but he is not removed from the Labour party - only the parliamentary party.

I'd be certain he would be ejected from the actual Labour party if he advocated a NO vote openly.

He is keeping the horns in this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

athtrasna wrote: »
    In fairness it's not just the referendum he's been silent on. Haven't heard a peep from him on the ground since the by-election!

Don't worry, he is still claiming expenses! :cool:
    Looking at the site which gives amounts up to March this year so far:
    http://www.oireachtas.ie/ViewDoc.asp?DocId=-1&CatID=169

Patrick, along with his extragavant salary cleans up a nice 3141 extra Euro a month in expenses!!!:pac:

He is certainly a man of the working class.

Advertisement