If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDIE ODD'S 'N ENDS DEAL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cmdrRiker

Cheers Dave, let me know if this becomes available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

Yes still interested in Blu ray player, will drop you PM.

Rgds

Clinton

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Folks, can you let me know if the below is still available?
    Philips DLA2246 - Iphone dock /Charge/Sync

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Folks, can you let me know if the below is still available?
    Philips DLA2246 - Iphone dock /Charge/Sync

Hi Heli,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

These are indeed still available.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Hi,

Also interested in the Philips BDP3250 - BLU-RAY player.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭newirishman

Hi Newirishman,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I don't have any here in Bellfast. There might be 1 in our Lusk office tho. I've left a note for this to be checked tomorrow. We'll report back to ya. :)

Chris

Hi any news here? Dropped a PM to John with the details if you have the one available.

Thx
    N

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers

Hi Tri,

The blu-ray player has already been snapped up. :(

Chris

No worries, anything similar??
    TriStar6 wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers

Hi Tri,

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tri.

The closest one that I would have is the Toshiba BDX1200 M/R which is £59.95.

Delivery on this would be £9.95.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/toshiba/bdx1200-mr/tosh-bdx1200-mr

These are brand new and in boxes unlike some of the other philips bits that we were clearing.

Let me know if this is of any interest.

ATB

Dave

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I've PM'd 2 of you guys about ordering some equipment.. I have yet to hear back from either of you...
    Do you want the business (admittedly very small)? It t doesn't fill me with confidence if i was planning on making a bigger purchase sometime in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I've PM'd 2 of you guys about ordering some equipment.. I have yet to hear back from either of you...
    Do you want the business (admittedly very small)? It t doesn't fill me with confidence if i was planning on making a bigger purchase sometime in the future.

bank holiday in the UK?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies,

yes we do of corse want the business so again apologies - it is a Monday / Tuesday bank holiday weekend in NI and therefore we are a little short staffed - of you would like to PM or email me directly I'll respond asap.

John McDonald
    johnmc@richersounds.ie

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John the first PM was to you on Thursday 31st

Heli,

I can only apologise again - I have been off over the weekend and out of the office today and I understand you PM'd yesterday to Kenny's account - however again he was off yesterday - we should have systems in place to ensure ALL PM's are responded to however they have gone awry this weekend.

I have responded now but of course I understand if you want to look elsewhere,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Is this still available? I will take it if it is.

Philips DS3500 - iPAD / iPhone Speaker dock with bluetooth, mains and battery powered (ex-display)
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...12_pss_aen.pdf
    Was: €149.95 / £119.99
    Clearance: €59.99 / £49.95 P & P: €4.99

Thanks for the PM John, look forward to hearing from one of the team and getting my dock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭strife

Hi John,

Sent you a PM in relation to this. i was just wondering if you have any left in stock?

Cheers

Philips AJ3270- iPhone dock - Clock FM Radio, Dual Alarm
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...12_pss_eng.pdf
    Was: €49.99 / £39.95
    Clearance: €29.99 / £24.95P & P: €1.99

strife wrote: »
    Hi John,

Sent you a PM in relation to this. i was just wondering if you have any left in stock?

Cheers

Philips AJ3270- iPhone dock - Clock FM Radio, Dual Alarm
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...12_pss_eng.pdf
    Was: €49.99 / £39.95
    Clearance: €29.99 / £24.95P & P: €1.99

Strife,

yep we have one ex-display unit left - drop us a mail or a PM with your contact details and we will get it out to you yesterday!

apologies for the delay,

atvb,

j

Thanks for the PM John, look forward to hearing from one of the team and getting my dock :)

Spoke with Dave, Dock is en-route!

Hi

I need Bank Transfer details for the Blu Ray Player,if you can PM them to me.

rgds

Clinton

• Advertisement

Hi lads.. back again :p

Is this still available?

Philips AZD208- IPhone / CD / FM Radio portable Soundmachine (ex-display)

Hi Tri,

Chris

No worries, I'll keep looking thanks

Hi lads.. back again :p

Is this still available?

Philips AZD208- IPhone / CD / FM Radio portable Soundmachine (ex-display)

Helim,

yep - just about!

I'll get the guys to give you a holler!

ATVB,

J

Thanks John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

dixiefly wrote: »
    Is this still available? I will take it if it is.

Philips DS3500 - iPAD / iPhone Speaker dock with bluetooth, mains and battery powered (ex-display)
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...12_pss_aen.pdf
    Was: €149.95 / £119.99
    Clearance: €59.99 / £49.95 P & P: €4.99

Is this item still available?

Put me down for it if it is.

Cheers.

dixiefly wrote: »
    Is this item still available?

Put me down for it if it is.

Cheers.

:o

unfortunately the demo one is sold - but we do have the brand new one left ( I did mean to reply earlier today ...)

If you are interested I'll do it at just €69.99 for you??

Drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get the guys to pop it into reserve for you tomorrow and give you a shout to arrange delivery..

Apologies again for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi

I need Bank Transfer details for the Blu Ray Player,if you can PM them to me.

rgds

Clinton

Hi guys

Waiting on Bank details.

Rgds

Clinton

Hi guys

Waiting on Bank details.

Rgds

Clinton

Clinton,

apologies for keeping you waiting - that's gone to you by PM...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Hi John,

Haven't been around these parts in a while but if you have any of these left I'll take a set.

Cheers and keep up the good work,
    CDB.

Philips SE1753 - Dect cordless 3 phone SET with Answering machine - ONE FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE!
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...05_pss_eng.pdf
    Was: €69.99 / £54.95
    Clearance: €36.99 / £29.95 P & P: €2.99

• Advertisement

Hi guys

Bank Transfer completed,will PM info

Rgds

Clinton

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.