Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missold eircom contract

Options
  • 30-05-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi im just wondering can someone decent from eircom get back to me on this issue as i just recently signed up to eircom on a incentive package which was breached,im on to customer support daily and just to be told that my bill keeps increasing and that a manager is looking into the phone call recordings.
    Can someone please get back to me about this as the latest conversation was that if i want to cancel the void contract i signed for i would have to pay 250 euro which i will not (I have the name of the person i was dealing with)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Once you make a formal complaiint and ask for a copy of the recording (an mp3 attached to an email) they will roll over.

Make sure you are refunded any excess costs and the costs of switching provider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi im just wondering can someone decent from eircom get back to me on this issue as i just recently signed up to eircom on a incentive package which was breached,im on to customer support daily and just to be told that my bill keeps increasing and that a manager is looking into the phone call recordings.
    Can someone please get back to me about this as the latest conversation was that if i want to cancel the void contract i signed for i would have to pay 250 euro which i will not (I have the name of the person i was dealing with)

Hi dublinjackine,

Can you send me a private message with your account number and a brief outline as to what you were sold and why you believe it was breached.

I will look into the contact history and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement