Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I was going to give all my money to the poor starving children in Africa...

• 30-05-2012 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Then I said "f*ck 'em".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭p to the e

In some places you can f*ck em and give them money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Then I said "f*ck 'em".

Paedo alert :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭daddydick

Good man

Let's the children starve

Great idea altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

daddydick wrote: »
    Good man

Great idea altogether

its not like any money you give to charity will reach the children anyway though.

if you want to help africa abandon top down aid. spend some money on microfinance and you will get both better results and your money back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

mawk wrote: »
    its not like any money you give to charity will reach the children anyway though.

beat me to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The children will only buy helicopter gunships if you do

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paul_mcshane

if i were in a possition to engage in philanthropy on a grand scale , i would be reluctant to simply write a cheque , id much perfer go and live in ehtiopia for two years and over see construction of schools and other ameneties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

daddydick wrote: »
    Good man

Great idea altogether

Who said anything about letting them starve? The only way for third-world countries to escape famine and hunger is reformation and investment. Just giving money won't solve anything in the long-term and not a whole lot in the short term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Perhaps a better cromulated OP would have been left alone.
    This one wasn't very nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement