Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012(Auction)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Chips Ahoy wrote: »
    got an assist from mcgeady and goals from dzagoev so far

Had Dzagoev myself and Arshavin with 2 assists. Hummels with a clean sheet too but I still managed to concede 10 goals thanks mainly to Kadlec and Given

Just a reminder lads that the deadline for the first round of bids in the transfer window closes tomorrow at 12pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I thought the 12th was when we could *begin* transfers. I haven't been able to access the transfer menu at all so far.
    You are not the League Chairman and currently not authorised to make transfers to this team. If you think you should be able to make transfers to this team, please contact your League Chairman to change the league settings via the Chairman's Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

carlcon wrote: »
    I thought the 12th when when we could *begin* transfers. I haven't been able to access the transfer menu at all so far.
    same! cant access tranfers :mad:

I thought the 12th was when we could *begin* transfers. I haven't been able to access the transfer menu at all so far.
    swoody wrote: »
    same! cant access tranfers :mad:

If you are on the page with the league table there should be around 10 or 12 options above the table and one will be sealed bids, click on this and then on enter bids on the next page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

Shevchenko you beauty :D

Shevchenko you beauty :D

Good call alright, think he is still available in our league so there could be a bit of a scramble to get him tomorrow.

After a really good start on day one with Dzagoev and Arshavin my team has fallen apart, on 8 points now and my team have conceded 11 goals, badly need to tighten things up at the back

Good call alright, think he is still available in our league so there could be a bit of a scramble to get him tomorrow.

After a really good start on day one with Dzagoev and Arshavin my team has fallen apart, on 8 points now and my team have conceded 11 goals, badly need to tighten things up at the back

thanks, ya the defense is hard to get right not pretty reading if you had a defender from the Czech Republic or Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

10 points :D

i was 3rd last before today , shev's 2 goals and a Stevie g's assist has got me 1st place on 15 points

• Advertisement

thanks, ya the defense is hard to get right not pretty reading if you had a defender from the Czech Republic or Ireland

or in my case both:(

or in my case both:(

ouch! happy i didn't go for given too, how do the transfers work? is it open?

It wont let be bid on anything yet.

ouch! happy i didn't go for given too, how do the transfers work? is it open?

It wont let be bid on anything yet.
    If you are on the page with the league table there should be around 10 or 12 options above the table and one will be sealed bids, click on this and then on enter bids on the next page

Did you try the above?

bids processed

I was happy to drop Mertesacker for Italy's one remaining starting defender for a profit of 6m.

Woody's Woodpeckers had the best swap in our group, IMO, with Pirlo coming in for Sczezny. Pirlo really impressed me against Italy.

I would have made a bid myself (although glad I didn't because I wouldn't have spent as much on him), but I figure my team is still a good team, that simply underperformed this week.

Casillas, Lloris, Schweinsteiger, Sneijder, RVP, and Muller can't all go another week without scoring, right? ... RIGHT???

Then of my Russian, Spanish, Italian, English, and French Defenders, I'll be looking for at least 2 clean sheets this week, as most have much easier games this time around.

Casillas, Lloris, Schweinsteiger, Sneijder, RVP, and Muller can't all go another week without scoring, right? ... RIGHT???
    just a heads up......i heard that Schweinsteiger wont be playing against the dutch after injurying his back after that fall so Kroos will take his place, Huntelaar i think will start after RVPs nightmare but both might play instead on Affelay. low is rumered to be dropping the front 3 after their poor diplays. Gomez was sh1te untill the goal and was about to be subbed when he scored

Arshavin and Dzagoev do the business again:D

still struggling to keep clean sheets though

Dzagoev yesterday and now Postiga, its being a good round two to far, top place looks safe the the time being.:cool:

Arshavin and Dzagoev do the business again:D

still struggling to keep clean sheets though

Nani with an assist already today and hopefully more to come with Hummels, Ozil, Podolski and Huntelaar playing tonight

I was happy to drop Mertesacker for Italy's one remaining starting defender for a profit of 6m.

Woody's Woodpeckers had the best swap in our group, IMO, with Pirlo coming in for Sczezny. Pirlo really impressed me against Italy.

I would have made a bid myself (although glad I didn't because I wouldn't have spent as much on him), but I figure my team is still a good team, that simply underperformed this week.

Then of my Russian, Spanish, Italian, English, and French Defenders, I'll be looking for at least 2 clean sheets this week, as most have much easier games this time around.

Dont suppose you fancy a swap with Huntelaar???:D

• Advertisement

:eek:

Praise Jebus!

I came here to shout about my 3 assists and goal today, but I see it's been done for me.

To be fair, after only 2 points last round, I could only improve. :p

just checked my team there....and for some reason i only have 10 player selected??? i've tried doing my subs and adding the exta player but neither are working :(

-2 points after today :cool:

I wish it was in less embarrassing circumstances for my country, but having scored a total of 2 points last round, I'm delighted to now have 22 this round and another 4 players to play.

Also: Do you lose or keep the points when you sub a player who has already played? If I take out Casillas for Lloris, will I still have his 3 points?

Do you lose or keep the points when you sub a player who has already played? If I take out Casillas for Lloris, will I still have his 3 points?
    yes! congrates on your score in this gameweek so far

Evra dropped:(:mad:

I was having a super round until that Glen Johnson OG. :mad:

recovered after my -2 start to score 13 this round

we can start making changes now.....right?

swoody wrote: »
    recovered after my -2 start to score 13 this round

we can start making changes now.....right?

yep, sealed bids open until 12 tomorrow

• Advertisement

bids processed

Advertisement