Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012(Auction)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

carlcon wrote: »
    Also, @Swoody: It was a brave move to drop Welbeck for Klose. While the Germans are much more likely to progress, I would have stuck with the guy getting all the game time.
    swoody wrote: »
    england wont score and wont progress....so i figure klose has a better chance coming on starting and scoring against greece and progressing. on the down side, i missed all my portugal players i wanted :''(
    still i'm brave or spot on?
    got and assist as well off him, not to mention khedira and boateng doing the business for me too. part one complete!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Still a brave choice. Bravery pays off every now and again. Good move.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Has everyone got their bids in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I need my Almeida bid confirmed. Swapped him for Johnson, so it wouldn't let me bring in a striker for one of my back 4. I've put him on the bench, so it should process fine now.

*Edit* - Done. Cheers.

oops forgot about this....did my bids straight after the last bids where confirmed and never adjusted them, still have my dutch rejects!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Same here. I haven't changed my team at all :O

just missed out on a top 100 overall finish thanks to barzagli conceding 4 and torres getting a goal and assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

swoody wrote: »
    just missed out on a top 100 overall finish thanks to barzagli conceding 4 and torres getting a goal and assist.

congrats, great score

Advertisement