Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012(Auction)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

can we bump up the deadline to tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

swoody wrote: »

Not sure that can be done, can it?? In any case would need to get the ok from everybody so don't think that's possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

manual_man wrote: »
    Not sure that can be done, can it?? In any case would need to get the ok from everybody so don't think that's possible

It can be done but I wont be doing it. Even though everyone bar one person has a squad submitted most people will probably want to edit it so dont think it would be fair to change it to tonight

It can be done but I wont be doing it. Even though everyone bar one person has a squad submitted most people will probably want to edit it so dont think it would be fair to change it to tonight

Agreed

Edited my bids. This could go horribly wrong, or terribly right :p Bids different to what I quoted before... Not that anyone probly took any notice... but just to be clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

10m bid on Joe Hart. HE'S MINE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

carlcon wrote: »

Oh ya well i just bid 11mill;)

Trying to ward off other players are you Carl :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

sneaky tactics

I love seeing two Kenny's in here. You guys aren't related, are you?

gone for my keeper on a free! and hes the only keeper i've bidded for. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

I love seeing two Kenny's in here. You guys aren't related, are you?

I hope not :eek:

I'm tring tyo figure out who's in my league

CarlC
    Batman(Keno)
    Woody
    Copper
    Houghton88 is that you Munster???

CarlC
    Batman(Keno)
    Woody
    Copper

yep, thats me

CarlC
    Batman(Keno)
    Woody
    Copper

yep, thats me

I've just got a feeling i'm gonna be breakin my hole tomorrow. Somebody's gonna get V Persie for 2m i know it

itsallfunandgames is me

Ok lads let's be honest how many players do you think you'll get??? I think i'll get 8-10, and i'd be happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Got email thanks, pity the deadline isn't til tomorrow as I've changed my bids several times since bidding first and am sort of happy with what I have now. With 18+ hours to go tho I am liable to change up again; will be online a 6pm tomorrow for definite to see how everything panned out, the dutch looked impressive tonight, albeit against a poor Northern Ireland side.

Ok lads let's be honest how many players do you think you'll get??? I think i'll get 8-10, and i'd be happy with that

I think id be happy with 5 after a few changes i made,

I havent decided fully on my squad yet, hard to say how many I will get but I cant see myself getting 8-10, more like 5-7

I think id be happy with 5 after a few changes i made,

You have to understand that there's only 5 players bidding against you, i'd be very surprised if anybody got less than 6-7 players

• Advertisement

You have to understand that there's only 5 players bidding against you, i'd be very surprised if anybody got less than 6-7 players

Yes but most people will be bidding on the same players

Hopefully get 7-8, any more a bonus. Might get gazumped n only get a few tho...

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Got email thanks, pity the deadline isn't til tomorrow as I've changed my bids several times since bidding first and am sort of happy with what I have now. With 18+ hours to go tho I am liable to change up again; will be online a 6pm tomorrow for definite to see how everything panned out, the dutch looked impressive tonight, albeit against a poor Northern Ireland side.

It might be a few minutes after 6pm when I get online to process the bids, will try and get on as soon as I can though

Yes but most people will be bidding on the same players

Possibly. Possibly not

We'll find out tomorrow!

Skippy44 wrote: »

It might be a few minutes after 6pm when I get online to process the bids, will try and get on as soon as I can though

Don't stress it chief. You've put in the graft. And i for one very much appreciate that

I tried to mix it up with common names and names that are less well-known but played well for their clubs this season

i'm hoping on 4/5 anymore and i'll be delighted, just hope i get the ones i want and not the fillers i've got in reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I've just got a feeling i'm gonna be breakin my hole tomorrow. Somebody's gonna get V Persie for 2m i know it

Says the guy who bid 14m on him. :rolleyes:

:pac:

Says the guy who bid 14m on him. :rolleyes:

:pac:

Hold on...

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

http://fantasyfootballeuros.skysports.com/how-to-play/

Lads this is the link to enter the Sky Sports Euro FF league. I've set up a League Called: Ciunas Bothar Cailin Bainne and the pin is 8022347

In the event that one of us should be lucky enough to win a cash prize they would be entitled to claim 60% of same, the rest 2b divided equally among league members. any league prizes 2b divided equally. Let's do it!

Advertisement