Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most comfortable mens underwear for Summer

• 30-05-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

I pretty much exclusively have loose fitting cotton boxers but I'm just wondering what other mens preferences are. They can be a bit too warm on hot days. It's just not really one of those things you can 'try before you buy'.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Go Alfresco, much cooler

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

uch wrote: »
    Go Alfresco, much cooler

Free ballin' can be quite sore unless you're wearing cotton shorts/pants!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Pennys do nice lycra type ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

ted1 wrote: »
    Pennys do nice lycra type ones

Stay away from synthetics or blends in hot weather, in the case of lycra they will cling to the skin and cause the temperature to rise. Synthetics are not as absorbent or breathable as natural fibres i.e. cotton, linen, silk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭ted1

There lycra type. Very comfortable, not to hot. In fact I wear them running as they have good support and you don't get sweaty balls like with other boxers. The fabrics you named are horrible as they absorb the sweat and feel really bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I'm always wearing skinny jeans/trousers so find loose boxers bunch up horribly. Find the Jeep jockey short type ones in TK Maxx pretty good. They're on the cheaper end of the scale but don't tend to go shapeless really quickly like River Island ones I used wear before that.

Advertisement