Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

38% is a pass

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I saw that. Meh, hopefully won't be getting 38% in anything anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

There is some hope for my Maths afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

So its now 38%-44% for a D3 now?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

There is some hope for my Maths afterall

I'd say "What are the odds of that?" but I'm probably asking the wrong person ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sullie86

I would not really rely on that. I got an E on one of my exams a few years ago and when i worked the marks into a percentage after viewing the papers I ended up with 39.25%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

7LLZn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

7LLZn.png

Project maths is not easy

Amount of people failing it

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Really? That means I passed english for my mocks, and I only need to improve by like, 170 points? 180 maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

mossy95 wrote: »
    Project maths is not easy

Amount of people failing it

Stop moaning and just enjoy the comic. And yes it is. Further calculus and series vectors etc were all taken off the course. Besides I assure you when the results come in the marking schemes will be manipulated to make people pass.

Enjoy the comic

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

haha funny picture:D .. Yeah hopefully the exam/marking scheme will be friendly for project maths (even for O.L):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I thought the further calculus and series looked interesting and my teacher made it out like it was, and I heard vectors were easy. Project maths trig, however... :pac:

To the person who got an E with 39.5, could appealing not help? I mean it says 38% is a D3, I wouldnt let that go :pac:

Nice to know 228/600 is a pass in maths anyway ;) But hoping I get my C2 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I thought the further calculus and series looked interesting and my teacher made it out like it was, and I heard vectors were easy. Project maths trig, however... :pac:

To the person who got an E with 39.5, could appealing not help? I mean it says 38% is a D3, I wouldnt let that go :pac:

Nice to know 228/600 is a pass in maths anyway ;) But hoping I get my C2 :o

A C2 in Maths would be beautiful. Equivalent of an A2 :D

Advertisement