Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *ONLY* After Hours thread about the European Championships.

1484950515254»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Well we know who won the football. The question now is who won the 'Lovely girls'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nodin wrote: »
    Well we know who won the football. The question now is who won the 'Lovely girls'?

They're ALL lovely girls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Nodin wrote: »

Whoopsadaisydoodles!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Whoopsadaisydoodles!

:D

She knows her sport!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

kfallon wrote: »
    They're ALL lovely girls!

Thanks fallon :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Well done Spain. 3 tournaments in a row. Unbelievable. Players with undeniable quality but **** me, I didn't know there was a famine in Spain because these players are hungry STILL. (cheesy line, I know)

I'm going to be boring and give my player of the tourney to a goalie - Iker Casillas. Pirlo was fantastic but didn't perform in the final (not his fault - Spain rule and he's 33)

Either way, the best team won the tournament. The best team i've ever seen apart from Barca.

Two best goalies in the world on show in the final. Those lacking in intelligence will listen to daft UK people saying 25 year old Hart is the best Gk in the world. He's not. He hasn't been doing it nearly as long as Casillas and Buffon - two of the best ever goalies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

So there you have it.

Things didn't go quite according to plan for Trap and the lads, but shur feck it we got pissed and were voted best fans of the tournament.

Ingerland managed to get through the group despite 27 players dropping out through injury, but fell to their mortal enemy, the penalty shootout.

Holland decided to do what Holland do best, ie nothing at all, despite being one of the favourites.

Germany played some great football, but Merkel and the lads were put to the sword by Mario in the semis.

France were sh1te, again. Karmas a bitch ain't it Terry Henry?

Ronaldo decided he would take the decisive penalty in the shootout with Spain and be declared king of Portugal. Rumour has it that he's still standing there looking at images of himself on the big screen.

Italy didn't give a sh1t about the economy or the allegations of corruption in Serie A, and strolled to the final thanks to Pirlo.

Spain won, again.

Rest in peace James Nolan.

See you all in two years time for the World Cup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement