Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC bundle

Options
  • 30-05-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone know if UPC do their bundle deals in letterkenny? If so what is the service like. I remember their former days as NTL and not having good times there but that was 8/9 years ago.

Appreciate any info. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

not covered in Donegal

http://www.upc.ie/media/2009/6/30/map_ireland.jpg

if its broadband you are after i recommend Smart

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Down in West Cork now and just ditched vodafone after long battles with them and rotten service.

Had to get digiweb here as we are in a black hole communication wise, so decided to go with Blueface ie via the computer. UPC took two weeks to reply to my initial inqiury and it emerges that their service personel are overseas like so many. The email was in very broken English

Blueface answered immediately, were helpful and courteous and I got a very good deal with their freedom world.. 2,000 minutes per month world wide for E24.99. They do have bundles too...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Graces7 wrote: »
    The email was in very broken English
    I bet you cringed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

muffler wrote: »
    I bet you cringed ;)

No; by then I was happy with Blueface so simply deleted the email!

This may amuse you; vodafone sent me a letter after they illegal disconnected me saying they had restricted my service and please call them NOW eles it may be costly to get reconnected if they had to disconnect me.

The amount they aver I owe them? Ecork.

yes I owe vodafone Ecork.. so I am posting them a cork..

the vodafone forum here is full of stories like this.

Advertisement