Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths 1999 marking scheme - paper 1

• 30-05-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I just did the full paper and realised there's no marking scheme. Anyone have one?

This was the only thing I found after a search

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I just did the full paper and realised there's no marking scheme. Anyone have one?

This was the only thing I found after a search

That happened to me yesterday, it's really annoying, but I've noticed that the papers have changed somewhat since then anyway, at least for OL, so I just do the more recent ones.

Has anyone else noticed the many errors in the folens paper 2 samples, particularly the answers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

http://www.studentxpress.ie/papers/integration.htm You can look at all the answers to check them (just change from integration to algebra etc) if thats any help :)

Advertisement