Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RE: Pasture Sward

• 30-05-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey lads as a long time reader of this section could you settle something for me. Does Parsture sward or any other chemical fertillizer like this have a expiration date. Any help would be great and would win me a nice little bet with a friend :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

What are you saying? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Magpie1951

Well you know we all have friends who can be a little to over confident about their pronouncements about things, so one of my firends who'll never back down with all his crazy guarrantees about this and that only shuts up if he loses money. Last year he professed to now everything about haybobs and after reading a thread here I was able to take a few pound off him over whether or not it made any difference having the wheels set at different heights and apart from winnig money it also kept him qiuet for a while :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

no really if stored in perfect conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭DMAXMAN

once its stored right there should be no problem. have often bought fertiliser at the end of the year and kept it until following year without problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

I have never seen a best before/expiry date on fertlizer...... Mind you I never looked for one on the bag either. Because of the high cost most farmers tend to buy only the present years needs and if any left over spread it first next year.

You have to make sure it will not get wet as that is what will damage it more than anything else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement